• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Loosing Belly Fat, Gaining Muscle and a 6 Pack + Other Stuff !!!HELP!!!

Gaz_hmmmm

Bluelighter
Right I weigh 11.5 stone/73kilos/160.9pounds.

I have a small belly and want to get rid of it and fast, but I have really skinny arms.

Which exercises are best for someone who doesn't want to go to a gym i.e. I'd prefer to excercise in and around my home?

I have some dumbbells and a chin-up bar.

Also I'm considering getting some amphetamine and using low doses in a ECA style stack, obviously though it'd be Amphetamine-Caffeine-Aspirin instead of Ephedrine-Caffeine-Aspirin as this combo is known to help weight-loss but has muscle sparing properties.

Thx in advance.

If you want a six pack, start doing sit-up's and crunches. Don't over do it and do them all though out the day. It takes the ab muscles 24 hours to rest, unlike your arms that take 48 hours. So you can do sit up's at 6am every day.
As far as your arms are concerned work on push-up's try to set realistic goals.
Tell your self that this morning you are going to try to do 25 push up's, and make sure that you are doing them the correct way! If your back hurts your doing them wrong.
Work on your cardio to, run, swim, bike, and walk up and down stairs. The longer you can build on your cardio, the longer your body wont get tired when you do want to be able to do more push ups, and sit ups.
It all takes time, your not going to get a 6 pack over night. It take's 5 weeks before you really notice any changes. (You might be able to notice sooner if you look in the mirror every day like me :))
As for as the adderall and caffeine goes you can try it to start waking up early, then I recommend that you stop taking it. You don't want to put any extra stress on your heart!
good luck!

Only stim u ever want to take for working out is prob coffee, even then its not the greatest. Stick to health food/natural energy foods.

Amps leach From your muscles and bones...diff meth.

pullups, pushups, dips, crunches...stay away from the stims minus coffee. Caffeine is great pre workout in moderation IMO.

exercises for abs will strengthen your ab muscles, but won't do much about the belly fat. you'll need cardio for that (although strength exercises will make the cardio you do more effective).

as for "at-home ab exercises" i'll throw out a few others besides sit-ups and crunches:

toe-touches -- lay on your back, with your legs straight up in the air, perpendicular to the floor. reach up and touch your toes (or close) repeatedly.

forget the name -- get on hands and knees on the floor. extend right leg and left arm straight out. hold position for 20-30 seconds. switch legs/arms.

v-ups -- same as sit-ups, but extend legs straight out and about a foot off the floor.

leg-extensions -- lay on your back, legs flat on the floor. cross ankles and pull your legs up to your chest. extend and repeat, without letting your feet touch the floor.

oh, and caffeine/ginseng is win for exercise, but leave the amp out of it for regular every day stuff.